As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
The Project Manager is responsible for the success of Infrastructure Team roadmap, orchestrating the project dependencies and business involvement as well as overall planning and execution of different projects. The Project Manager supervise the team of Business Analyst, System Architect and Administrators.
- Hold the ultimate responsibility for success of deliveries assigned to the team
- Lead and drive architectural design for product in line with business goals
- Assess new and existing features to identify risks, areas of improvements and provide requirements
- Keep track about dev progress and project’s roadmap; develop project control and reporting procedures and manage changes in operational plans
- Guide tech leads and teams through technical issues and challenges
- Create and maintain comprehensive tech project documentation
- Establish appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria
- Supervise the team of Business Analyst, System Architect and Administrators
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Solid technical background (Engineering or equivalent), with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Ability to pragmatically handle multiple initiatives, roles, and responsibilities going in parallel
- Strong understanding and experience in Back-end, Front-End , CI/CD, CRM systems (Salesforce), web analytics
- Excellent communication skills in English