Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Senior Project Manager who will have the authority to run the projects on a day-to-day basis. The Senior Project Manager is responsible to deliver projects related to deployment and changes in Acronis Cyber DCs ensuring that time, budget and quality objectives are met. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. In addition, contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery process or project deliverables.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives to deliver multiple Cyber DC related projects all over the world
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders
- Analyze and comprehend legal and financial documents
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects in data center and network connectivity related areas
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Tools: Project planning tools, Jira, Word, PowerPoint, excellence in Excel
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Experience in building financial models for projects
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.