As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Program Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. You will help to drive the strategy, vision, roadmap, functional definition, and design of the cyber protection of various workloads (servers, workstations, mobile devices) as well as network security working alongside talented and dedicated engineering teams evolving in an agile-driven environment.
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities
- Write detailed product feature specifications and work closely with development team
- Work closely with Marketing team to create messaging and other collateral and develop marketing/sales strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
- 3+ years of Product/Program Management experience in the technology sector
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features and delivering delightful customer experiences that drive results
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting and documenting requirements, product specifications
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Proficiency in decomposing the requirements into work items, e.g. Stories
- Data-driven person, have basic statistical analysis skills
- Experiences with web hosting is a plus
- Fluent English