As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven QA Engineer to join our Cyber Protect team. The QA Engineer will be responsible for manual testing. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including RnD departments based in other offices.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Be involved in developing test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists, preparing test environments, execution of manual functional testing, reporting and processing defects
- Тroubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Understanding and analyzing the product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Interacting with automation team: preparing test analytics for automation scenarios
- Analyzing customers’ issues and investigate their root causes and participate in technical discussions with RnD team
- 3+ years of previous experience as a QA Engineer
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience in test-cases development and reporting
- Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life-cycle
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized
- Strong written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Virtualization systems
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles
WE OFFER IN ROMANIA:
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company