As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our Product Management team.
- Business intelligence:
- Sales analysis by product, region, channel, etc.
- Promotion activities analysis
- Clients size and structure analysis
- Cohort analysis of the clients, revenue, churn, etc.
- Features usage analysis by products/regions/clients
- Others analytics
- Supporting various Acronis departments with sales/usage reports
- Requirements elaboration for the reporting automation
- Pricelists maintenance
- Pricelist updates automation
- Pricing formation for the new Acronis products
- Competitors pricing analysis, comparison and monitoring
- Internal company costs calculation, products profitability analysis
- Forecasting and planning
- Sales forecasting for the new and current Acronis products
- Market research:
- Market analysis for the new opportunities for Acronis
- Monitoring of current Acronis markets (players, shares, trends, etc.)
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in finance or mathematics will be a plus
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business analysis, financial analysis preferably in software industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SQL knowledge is required
- Python is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Fluent English