As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Conducting market and technologies research
- Gathering requirements and executing system analysis across B2B products portfolio
- Development of internal documentation, such as user stories and JBTD
- Supervision over the development and end-user documentation
- 2+ years of work experience as Business Analyst in web-services, cloud based services preferably with Salesforce on board
- Experience in Software Requirements management as an Implementation Business Analyst for enterprise-level applications
- Well-established communication with business users (customers, key users, end-users)
- Skills in communicating with business customers, translating high-level business requirements into technical ones
- Understanding of basic OOP principles and solid experience in SQL, SOQL
- Ability to see the pros and cons of implementation, to justify the team's point of view
- Salesforce certification is a massive advantage
- Fluent English
- Recuperation Pay (‘Demi Havra’a’)
- Study Fund (‘Keren Hishtalmut’)
- Pension Arrangements (Managers Insurance fund or Pension Fund)
- Travel Allowance (‘Hofshi Hodshi’)
- Holiday Gift (New Year and Passover)
- Meal Card (‘Ten Bis’ or ‘Cibus’)
- Benefits are under discussion, they might be reviewed and re-assessed over time