As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Business Systems Administrator is a hands on position responsible for defining requirements and implementation of different change requests and maintenance of the Partner Portal CRM and works closely with development teams.
- Work with department head and subject matter experts to define project scope, structure, work plan and timeline using established tools and executing on the agreed upon plan
- Assist with technology estimates, manages low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition, requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications
- Create and maintain project, application and architectural design documents and various tools best practices
- Manage Partner Portal CRM and perform maintenance tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years as an admin working with various business tools
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of computer and IT technologies
- General background and understanding of project management and project documentation
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms
- Fluent English