Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Function as the main support technical expert for Acronis' Cloud products and services. Be the person responsible for resolving the customers’ technical incidents using your own expertise and extensive cooperation with the Company’s Engineering departments. Craft solutions, submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management), communicate with the customers to their complete satisfaction.
- Focus on fast and effective technical issues troubleshooting involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Perform technical analysis of customer issues and define plan for fixing them
- Direct involvement with the product and engineering teams
- Provide technical advice to junior staff members and review technical results, evaluations and analyses
- Create Knowledge Base articles, best practice guides and other documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of work experience in an applicable industry or a role
- Network troubleshooting (know how to use Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and configuring services like DHCP, DNS, L2TP/IPSEC/Open VPN, HTTP servers)
- Business applications (should be familiar with one or more of the following: MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers)
- Windows expertise
- Great communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Responsible and quick to decide and act in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
- Ability to describe the details on technical issues in all their complexity when needed
- Fluent German and English (both verbal and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)