As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and on-boarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This position is focused on Customer retention and Customer service, as it relates to selling the value of renewing support agreements for Acronis products. Experience in upselling higher level support offerings and cross-selling activities are requirements of the position. This position reports to the Renewal Sales Manager, Japan.
The qualified candidate must have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding an individual sales quota and has proven they have the skills and attitude necessary to meet their assigned sales quota and achieve success in their territory.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly revenue targets as well as the renewal rate target through accurate forecasting and sales skills
- Achieve upsell / cross-sell target
- Renew existing license agreements directly with the end user or through collaboration with Acronis channel partners, as necessary
- Must create a strong relationship with the Channel (Distributors/Resellers) and drive their respective renewals pipeline conversation to meet and exceed their assigned targets
- Set strategy and tactical approach for maximizing bookings for their specified territory (82% industry average)
- Perform win back campaigns
- Increase the sales of Acronis Cyber Protect
- Have a thorough understanding of Acronis products, pricing and the competition
- Inform customers of upcoming product releases, latest version releases and enhancements to the software using approved communication tools
- Work collaboratively with all Acronis internal organizations to ensure that effective, consistent communication is maintained and company goals are understood and met
- Work closely with team members and assist with coverage when deemed necessary by Acronis management in order to meet team key performance indicators
- Complete update trainings provided periodically
- Handle Leads provided from different sources within 1 business day, and follow up in accordance with the planned timeline
- Register accurate Closed Lost reasons to the CRM database
- Proactively call out and talk with customers to discover their portfolio in depth, and earn trust for a long-term business engagement
- Deliver multiple touches for high dollar value opportunities, and pragmatic approach to all low dollar value opportunities
- Proactively participate to internal sales campaigns
- Document all activity logs onto each opportunity as instructed
- Hand off opportunities to the appropriate department when such opportunity is discovered, following instructed workflow
- Maintain and update Customer and reseller information in the Acronis CRM database
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of renewal sales/inside sales experience in the software industry
- Understanding of maintenance renewal sales cycle activities from qualification to the closing
- Proven ability to sell over the phone using email communication as deemed necessary to support the phone conversation
- Always demonstrate professional attitude based on work ethic
- Flexibility towards changes
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work independently with supervision as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a target oriented work style approach
- Fluent Japanese writing and speaking skill required
- Business Level English