Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a full time Intern to work on federated learning research prototyping
- Setting up federated learning (FL) system 1st on single server and 2nd on multiple server.
- Study and prepare list of FL frameworks and ML, DL algorithms supported by FL
- Prepare test cases for federated learning based on security, finance and healthcare datasets
- Manage available datasets and generate synthetic datasets when needed
- Study the need for data privacy and trained model privacy
- Use of MPC tool to protect data privacy or/and model privacy.