Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). As a Cybersecurity Analyst at the global Cyber Protection Operations team, you will be fighting against modern malicious cyber threats by reverse engineering latest threats and creating security definition for Acronis products. As an expert in cyber threats you will participate in the development of new threat detection technologies, including automation and machine learning methods.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Lead small team of junior and middle developers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C/Golang code
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in C/Golang
- Understanding of the Linux user space
- Experience with REST API
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading, and multiprocessing)
- Ability to work as a part of a distributed team
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to read documentation in English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Python/C++ language and industry standard frameworks
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IMAP/SMTP protocols
- Experience with messaging (RabbitMQ)
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.