As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is looking for a Data Quality Analyst. The person on this role together with Data Quality Lead are main drivers of all in DQ-initiatives - Data Quality Analyst finds issues, creates action plans and help executing them together with all the involved departments to provide full, clean and reliable data to business stakeholders.
- Create/adjust existing Data Quality KPIs, establish automatic calculation, monitoring and alerting
- Analyze, investigate and find the root causes for the issues
- Execute action plans
- Initiate process improving to mitigate potential Data Quality Issues
- Make data corrections where needed
- Help other teams to cleanup and maintain the existing DB
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT/Computer science or relevant experience
- Experience in CRM Data Quality Analysis
- High energy and passion to eliminate gaps in Data Quality
- Proficient Excel/other SW user
- SFDC Administrator experience will be a plus
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties