Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Procurement Manager in our office in Sofia (with a possibility to work remotely), who will be working with suppliers and internal teams from different countries.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Supplier sourcing, tenders, contract management, ensuring that Procurement process is carried out in accordance with internal policies
- Supplier negotiations, ensuring getting goods and services (IT, R&D, Marketing, Events) for the best price and value
- Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production times
- Build and maintain relationship with stakeholders globally
- Supplier management and development
- Being responsible for End-to-end Procurement process
- Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in the business
- Taking part in budgeting process
- Procurement processes optimization
- Quarterly reposting on cost savings and cost avoidance
- Preparing different reports to managers
- High education (Economics / Finance / International Relations / Procurement & Purchasing or other related field)
- English: Upper-Intermediate & higher
- Similar experience in Procurement in international companies at the same level positions – minimum 4 years
- Indirect procurement experience with IT / R&D / Marketing / Events categories with high spends is preferred, but not mandatory
- Project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind and attentiveness to details