As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection against ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, mobile and applications. Founded in 2003 in Singapore, with global headquarters in Switzerland, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is implementing projects to integrate the Acronis Cyber Cloud service with the most popular solutions in the sphere of billing and RMM-solutions. Integration with such products as WHMCS, Odin Service Automation, LabTech, and ConnectWise already released.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Global Communications Support Specialist will be responsible for executing projects in support verity of different corporate communications projects to support visibility of our brand internally and externally.
- Project management of marketing events & campaigns to improve business processes within the marketing organization and ensure excellent coordination and on-time execution/delivery
- Be the administrator & support for marketing project management, workflow, final proofing
- Organize different type of VIP events
- Follow company’s event policy with high-end standards of each detail (content, design, production, etc.)
- Contact vendors, suppliers and define the best options for the projects
- Process payments and contracts under company’s internal practices
- Manage the event schedule and work under short deadlines
- Manage external agency partners (events, MICE, BTL, production, etc.)
- Adapt and control brand book and partners brand during events
- Regularly provide post-analysis of organized events with budget, leads, reports, etc.
- Vendor management through a project lifecycle for the marketing organization, with a focus on sourcing of corporate merchandize
- (vendor sourcing & set-ups, quotes, contracts, spec’ing, proposals/estimates, logistics and delivery)
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, channel, campaign and design groups to roll out high-impact integrated campaigns,
- and ensure consistent brand messaging across all communications.
- Negotiate, manage and track contracts, purchase orders and invoices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. marketing, business) or long-term experience in marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Team oriented working attitude and understanding of different cultures
- Ability to prioritize and adaptable to change
- Efficient time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally at various levels of an organisation (local, regional and global)
- Ability to work with Microsoft office pack, Zoom and CRM applications (Salesforce and Marketo would be considered an advantage)
- Fluent in English
- PR or SMM experience would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in second language would be considered as an advantage
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties