Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Server Development Engineer to join our server development team based in Israel, which develops frontend, backend and database solutions in a varied software environment while using advanced technologies. The Senior Server Development Engineer will be responsible for developing new features in our Protection and EDR platforms. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic software engineer interested in developing endpoint security solutions in a highly collaborative team.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
• Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams
• Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
• Prepare test environments
• Execution of manual functional testing of web/desktop/mobile
• Reporting and processing defects
• Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
• Prepare test analytics for automation scenarios, interact with automation team
• Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes
• Participate in technical discussions with RnD teams
• Take part in planning sprints and whole releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years in QA
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- HTTP/Web services/REST API
- Proficiency in both Linux and Windows operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Virtualization systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good reading and writing English skills
Can be a plus:
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an additional advantage (Python is preferable)
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Using container-based virtualization
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
*Please submit your cv in English.