Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Server Development Engineer to join our server development team based in Israel, which develops frontend, backend and database solutions in a varied software environment while using advanced technologies. The Senior Server Development Engineer will be responsible for developing new features in our Protection and EDR platforms. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic software engineer interested in developing endpoint security solutions in a highly collaborative team.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Analysis of requirements for the product
- Development and writing of quality code on Go
- Lead other developers in the cross-functional team
- Maintenance of business logic by unit-tests
- Support QA team in technical matters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code in Golang
- At least 1 year of proven success as a technical team leader
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good reading and writing English skills