Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a skilled Go/Python developer to join our R&D center in Singapore. In this position you will work on backend part of our Acronis Cyber Platform which consists of many micro services working under high load. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Design, develop and maintain new/current features for our products which includes Acronis Cyber Protect product line (cloud and on-premise)
- Write high-quality code and tests, perform code reviews
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
- Backend development experience in commercial projects > 3yrs
- More than 1.5 years Go and Python development experience
- Hands-on HTTP/Authentication/WebServices/REST API knowledge
- Work experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL);
- Network related programming experience
- Multi-threaded programming experience
- Linux internal knowledge
Will Be A Plus
- Hand-on Docker+Kubernetes experience