Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Data Center Operations Logistic Manager. In this role you will drive standard methodologies for logistics operations and inventory management, reporting, and handling. This position will work with the Director of Business Operations and lead logistics, receiving/shipping and inventory across all sites to achieve enterprise-wide objectives. You will work with other operations managers to achieve results through efficiency gains and standardization. This position will be expected to partner proactively with Acronis Data Center Operations teams and other key partners to meet inventory and logistics requirements for all materials utilized in site operations.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Responsible to ensure appropriate control mechanisms are in place and achieve exceptional levels of inventory accuracy, material availability, and service goals.
- Improve operational efficiency in all areas, including multi-functional collaboration with multiple partners for optimal enterprise-wide solutions.
- Develop and mentor staff to continuously to improve skills and team performance. Drive a culture of operational excellence.
- Maintain a cross-training program to assure highly qualified backups for every function.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Experience with data center environments and/or logistics across multiple sites preferred
- Proven expertise with inventory management and logistics
- Experience with inventory management and transportation management systems, ERP or other system implementation experience a plus
- Oversight of third party vendors for material purchases, professional staffing services and logistics coordination
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to pull together many sources of information to help prioritize and lead operations
- Validated skill in process creation, control, and continuous improvement
- Ability to develop strategies and solutions to meet short, medium and long-term needs, drive implementation, and continuous improvement
- Good communication/coordination skills and the ability to effectively present to all levels of management
- Must be a solid team player and have experience working extensively with multi-functional teams
- Ability to work under stress and lead difficult situations
- Previous experience leading and mentoring technical senior individual contributors and managers.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and understanding of team fundamentals to effectively motivate and develop team to achieve goals & objectives
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.