As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. You would be part of global Cyber Security Team fighting against modern cyber-attacks by developing unique cyber protection technologies and researching current and emerging threat actors. Also collaborating with development teams on technology design and architecture.
Cyber security is very diverse area and you could be a great expert in some particular topic, but should still have good knowledge about all types of protection technologies, malware attacks, cyber crime, modern attack methods and tactics.
- Design new cyber protection technologies to fight with malware threats. Collaborating with development teams on protection technology architecture
- Mentor junior security analysts and researchers
- Research new cyber security threats (primarily malware) and complex attacks (APT campaigns, botnets)
- Provide expert comments for media and briefing for management
- Present research results at key cyber security conferences
- Represent Acronis in different professional groups and organizations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ Years of experience working on a position of Cybersecurity Researcher/ Security Expert/ Malware Analyst
- 2+ Years of experience in reverse engineering and malware analysis (windows executables, exploits, scripts);
- Deep knowledge of malware protection approaches and technologies
- Hands-on experience investigating major attack campaigns
- Deep understanding of modern organized cyber crime and complex attack techniques
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English