As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Python/Golang Automated QA developer who wants to make an impact in Cyber Security space.
We are seeking an experienced developer who will help us build and enhance services and tools that are used by millions of users worldwide. Your primary focus will be on developing automated tests for core backup libraries and hi-load scalable services. You will coordinate with the rest of the team and another teams working on different layers of the infrastructure worldwide. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Build, execute and maintain automation, test strategy and QA process
- Design and develop functional test scenarios and cases for core libraries and services
- Design and develop performance and load test scenarios and cases for core libraries and services
- Keep and maintain QA & Automation metrics and trend & test data, deployment and environment statuses
- Participate in the libraries and services cross-product maintenance
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in automated QA development for complex applications
- Proficiency in Linux, Windows and OSX operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Experience with Python language and industry standard frameworks
- Experience in test planning and building automated test strategy
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment using Jenkins or equivalent tools
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Proficiency in performance and load testing automation
- Ability to create design documents for tests from business requirements
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Prometeus and Grafana
- Experience with Golang language
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with working in a distributed company