Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis is growing a Cloud Development team within Global Inside Sales department to enable existing partners to sell Acronis Cloud Platform for Backup, Files Sync & Sharing and Disaster Recovery solutions.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Territory analysis and planning for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners
- Align with Acronis Cloud Distributors for joint activities for channel enablement
- Activate and enable new partners with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Drive successful up-sell and cross-sell initiatives to partner
- Make partners sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner, attract new customers to partner and help to retain existing customer to partner
- Train new partners with existing and new products
- Develop relationship with key decision makers on partner side
- Support new partners on a daily basis on business and technology development
- Engage Acronis Pre-sales and Technical support teams
- Key KPIs: Total Revenue from signed partners, churn rate (% of partners leaving the program), number of Acronis services sold through the partner
- 3+ years of sales and marketing experience in the software industry on positions such as Channel sales, Partner Account Manager, Channel development specialist, etc.
- In-depth channel and field sales experience with understanding of cloud market business model
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Strong presentation, communication and planning skills
- Fluent English and French