Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for a new Backend Developer.
We are seeking professionals who are looking for an extraordinary challenge in a fast-moving sector of high technology. We want individuals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and do what it takes to get the job done. We are looking for a Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. The QA Engineer will work as a part of growing RnD team working on innovative technologies that are in the center of Acronis product: Acronis Cyber Cloud.
You will work within a growing team responsible for load testing of our Cloud products family. With over 30 data centers we operate worldwide, petabytes of customers’ data protected and a variety of workloads we support, we invest heavily into stability, performance and scalability of our Cloud.
The successful candidate will keep an eye on the infrastructure and develop load tests runners, monitor and make better product response metrics, look for and investigate deviations, validate and document results, investigate bottlenecks, report defects, collaborate with colleagues in search for more robust and production like load patters, and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are
- Develop automation tests
- Prepare test environments
- Execution of automation functional testing, reporting and processing defects
- Proactively identify system, application and network issues
- Collaborate with various development team to help investigate various performance aspects of the system
- Track escalated issues
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes
- Take part in planning sprints and whole releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of developing tests for complex applications
- Strong programming/scripting skills ( Python , TypeScript)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Systems ( Ansible )
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience with software product performance testing on Windows and/or Mac OS X
- Web-service testing experience (frontend, backend)
- Basic knowledge about virtualization
- Basic knowledge of working with REST API
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- CI/CD systems. Jenkins as a plus
- Willingness to switch to Automation QA
- Analytical mindset
- At least upper-Intermediate English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.