As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are seeking professionals who are looking for an extraordinary challenge in a fast-moving sector of high technology. We want individuals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and do what it takes to get the job done. We are looking for a Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. The QA Engineer will work as a part of growing RnD team working on innovative technologies that are in the center of Acronis product: Acronis Cyber Cloud.
You will work within a growing team responsible for load testing of our Cloud products family. With over 30 data centers we operate worldwide, petabytes of customers’ data protected and a variety of workloads we support, we invest heavily into stability, performance and scalability of our Cloud.
The successful candidate will keep an eye on the infrastructure and develop load tests runners, monitor and make better product response metrics, look for and investigate deviations, validate and document results, investigate bottlenecks, report defects, collaborate with colleagues in search for more robust and production like load patters, and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are
- Develop automation tests
- Prepare test environments
- Execution of automation functional testing, reporting and processing defects
- Proactively identify system, application and network issues
- Collaborate with various development team to help investigate various performance aspects of the system
- Track escalated issues
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes
- Take part in planning sprints and whole releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of developing tests for complex applications
- Strong programming/scripting skills ( Python , TypeScript)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Systems ( Ansible )
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience with software product performance testing on Windows and/or Mac OS X
- Web-service testing experience (frontend, backend)
- Basic knowledge about virtualization
- Basic knowledge of working with REST API
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- CI/CD systems. Jenkins as a plus
- Willingness to switch to Automation QA
- Analytical mindset
- At least upper-Intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company