Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This position will support the Finance Manager, Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ), in the overall Finance function for Acronis business within APJ region, particularly Singapore operations.
- Handling monthly and year end closing activities covering GL, AR, Fixed assets, Intercompanies
- Prepare monthly journals and supporting schedules for local and Corporate Finance reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Performing monthly and quarterly analysis for Corporate Finance and management reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure day-to-day transactional accounting, cashflow management and financial reporting are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage accounts receivables in terms of accurate transactions into the books, liaison with customers, following up collections, handling factoring activities
- Assist in government grants activities
- Petty cash management
- Handle GST submission, filing activities and overall tax compliance
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary and local authorities as required by local laws and regulations
- Ensure internal control policies and procedures are in compliance with Company policies, local Financial Reporting Standards (FRS), and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Identify improvement areas and initiate good accounting control procedures and best practices to enhance accounting quality and efficiency
- Additional ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- You should possess minimally a Degree in Accountancy / Finance and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in executing transactional accounting, financial controls and reporting
- You should preferably have good knowledge of IFRS and/or local FRS. US GAAP is a bonus
- Though not a pre-requisite, audit experience from a Big 4 auditing firm preferred
- Besides being a team player, you should be organized, process oriented and also meticulous with an eye for detail
- You should be focused on the end-results, constantly striving to deliver outstanding performance and the ability to meet deadlines