Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Software Developer who will be responsible for operating, developing, improving, development o Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud. We are looking for a Go/Python developer with strong troubleshooting skills. In Disaster Recovery Maintenance Team, you will be working on various challenging issues for Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud. You will get experience with Cloud, High Load, and Enterprise software development. You will be cooperating with your colleagues all around the world: Bulgaria, Singapore, USA.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
• Development and post-deploy improvement of Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud
• Investigate production issues on Development level
• Troubleshoot issues in various environments
• Perform code reviews
• Debug and integrate code
• Use cutting-edge tools for agile development and for monitoring such as git, JIRA, ElasticSearch, and lots more
• Expertise in building and debugging highly-scalable applications using Go
• Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, TCP/IP protocol, IPC mechanisms)
• Strong troubleshooting skills (e.g. troubleshooting memory leaks, performance problems, bugfixing etc)
• Basic experience with C++ will be helpful.
• Experience with Kubernetes will be a good plus
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.