Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Strategic Account Manager to identify new opportunities within a set of named accounts and our #cyberfit sports ecosystem. Candidates must have a proven history of maintaining a high velocity of activity to close large transactions and exceed quota. The strategic account manager will be responsible for aggressively growing new license revenue in a set of install base accounts and acquiring net new logos through a mix of inbound leads, channel partners, and outbound activity.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Manage strategic relationships with named enterprise accounts and #Cyberfit sports partners.
- Work with #Cyberfit Sports partners to establish and strengthen relationships and network to identify new leads and deals to close, either directly or through partners.
- Hybrid role managing #Cyberfit Sports and Commercial Enterprise Accounts.
- Objectives will be to identify new opportunities within sports partners and generate end-user demand to be driven to SP channel (they will have a ecosystem billings number and an ARR number tied to end-user business driven back to MSP community).
- Attend Sports events to entertain and host (Acronis sponsored events)
- Emphasis on presence in the field meeting with strategic customers and partners to identify net-new opportunity. Emphasis on being present for sports marketing events to host strategic customers and network within sports ecosystem.
- Hybrid role - part #Cyberfit ecosystem farmer, part enterprise account executive.
- 40% travel
- 3+ years sales experience. Enterprise Technology or sports marketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity in constructing customer facing proposals
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.