Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Partner Recruitment Manager (PRM) who will be responsible for acquiring and onboarding new service providers within North America. The PRM role is ideal for a top seller with strong strategic and tactical sales management skills. The role is best suited for someone who can balance short-term sales activities with long-term strategic initiatives. The impact of decisions and actions taken locally may be felt globally due to the scale of Acronis’ largest service provider partners.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
• Acquire new service provider partners via prospecting and inbound leads.
• Responsible for training and on-boarding new/prospective service providers.
• Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual Service Provider forecast pipeline.
• Participate in supporting the Acronis sales team at industry tradeshows and events.
• Communicate across multiple departments (sales, marketing, finance, business development, engineering, virtualization business and operations) to ensure effective account penetration management, and corporate communication.
• 3+ years experience recruiting and managing service provider partners. MUST HAVE relevant experience in backup, disaster recovery and/or closely related cloud technologies.
• 5+ years of total sales/account management experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Self-starter, independent, impact player who works well in a high-energy work environment.
• Adaptable and aggressive in order to establish relationships with new providers.
• Prefer candidates with software background, infrastructure/systems software or storage software sales experience.
• Must have the technical understanding and competency to deliver a sales and product training on the Acronis software solutions, based around product positioning and client technical requirements.
• Excellent Sales forecasting and modeling skills.
• Proven track record of succeeding in a highly-leveraged channel sales environment, where leadership of the channel drives sales from an inside sales and lead development team.
• Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Detail oriented, with excellent planning and follow-up skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office and managing daily activities through CRM applications, including Sales Force.
• Displays exceptional personal and business ethics and moral character.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.