Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Digital Media Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading large scale paid media campaigns in a B2B environment. You should be well-versed in search engine marketing, display, and social media advertising. Your goal is to drive registration for online events and other lead generation efforts in support of our regional marketing teams in NAM, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC. Success will be determined through paid acquisition and conversion rate optimization. Experience with testing and global search engines and social platforms required. This work will include coordinating activity between internal Acronis teams and external vendors. You must be capable of managing various stakeholders, setting expectations, and educating peers, while both developing strategies and rolling up your sleeves to implement them. This role reports to the Senior Digital Media Manager. You will be expected to have an excellent understanding of current best practices, as well as where the digital marketing industry is headed. You should be a persuasive communicator, helping regional teams understand the success requirements and opportunities this work provides.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Lead the day-to-day execution of paid media campaigns, in partnership with external agencies and internal teams
- Manage day-to-day paid media agency relationship, ensuring campaigns are pacing on-target and that campaigns are in a constant state of testing and evolution
- Search, validate, on-board and partner with local market digital partners to support execution of highest priority initiatives in their respective markets.
- Lead on 3d party advertising, content syndication, paid social media, other relevant regional paid media activities.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure successful lead brand awareness and lead generation campaigns
- Advise local regional marketing team members on content and creative best practices
- Ability to conduct in-depth content audits and analyze campaign performance, identify issues, find root-causes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance at scale. Communicate performance and initiative status to stakeholders in regular business reporting.
- Manage critical cross-functional relationships with regional performance marketers, designers, and other teams in multiple regions to ensure alignment in global business messaging and branding
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive digital marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in digital media tactics, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising advertising campaigns in search and social media
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of paid campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve campaign content
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience running successful paid media campaigns in a B2B environment
- Experience work with Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, and Reddit
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices (PPC, SEO, Email, Programmatic Display, Social) and proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel
- Comfort managing multiple stakeholders to multi-platform advertising strategies
- Good understanding of search, display, and social media KPIs beyond simple in platform engagement metrics
- Strong reporting skills and metric-minded behavior
- Understanding of common tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaigns Manager, and other management and reporting tools.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Google AdWords and/or Bing certification preferred
- Digital agency experience preferred
- Experience in cyber security a plus, but not required
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing, with Business Applications (SalesForce) a plus
- Proven record of translating internal business language to consumer and business-facing external messaging
- Possibility of frequent business trips within the US and internationally
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.