As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
Your role will be to develop innovative technologies such as proactive data protection against cyber threats, vulnerability, and patch management. You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
- You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
- You will play an important role in the development of innovative data protection and security solutions, focusing on the UI part of the product.
- You will create clean, simple, and easy-to-use interfaces that users love.
- You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems. Ideally, you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of work experience in the field of front-end development
- Experience in delivering Vue or Angular projects
- Knowledge of ECMAScript Standards, Babel, Webpack, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass/Less
- Good knowledge of Functional Programing, Object-Oriented Programming, and design patterns (Factory, Strategy, MVC, MVVM, Singleton and etc.)
- Experience in Git, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with ElectronJS
- Experience with Jest
- Having used BEM Methodology
- Experience with NodeJS