Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
The position is tasked with creation of new products and services for Acronis, the Technological Research Group (TRG) consists of a group of R&D engineers working on interesting and cutting-edge technologies in the domain of data privacy, secure computing, blockchain, ML and AI. You will be responsible as a hands-on technical expert on DevOps to work with team to deliver goals aligned with R&D business interests of company.
- Hands-on technical resource on DevOps
- Work with team as well as cross-team to ensure tasks implementation on time and as per requirements
- You should be comfortable in dealing with new technologies and be willing to learn and get up to speed in a timely manner
- Your primary development environment will be Linux (Ubuntu)
Good To have:
- 1-2 years of experience (fresh grads are also welcome)
- Hands-on experience in at-least one modern programming language. Preferably Python or GoLang.
- Hands-on experience in containerization technologies such as Docker
Nice To have:
- Prior experience working in Agile teams and be familiar with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, and version control tools like Git, BitBucket etc.
- Familiarity with cloud platform such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Familiarity with automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines