Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
As a Cloud Integrations Technical Evangelist you will be responsible for inspiring MSP businesses and individual developers through interaction, content creation and communication about Acronis API/SDK Cloud technologies. This role requires an individual who has great technical knowledge, interacts well with others, and has effective communication skills.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- inspire and motivate MSP businesses and individual developers by engaging interaction, content creation and communication about Acronis API/SDK Cloud technologies
- Support both external and internal parties with API/SDK related questions
- Maintain public scripts collections (GitHub, Postman, etc.)
- Run the API/SDK blog
- Create KB articles and API usage examples
- Develop and deliver trainings
- Support cloud integrations projects
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of work experience with REST API
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Ability to describe and go into details on technical issues when needed
- Good scripting or programming language knowledge
- Great communication skills and customer focus
- Responsibility and incident management experience preferred
- Passion for technologies, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
- Customer service experience
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.