Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Drive Cloud Great ARR first and then Hybrid ARR by managing the current and new focus & strategic distributors such SCK, KOSS and HAK, TGSoft, AIFRICA and newly joining additional Distributors and SP partners
- Strategy and execution to expand Cloud business in terms of Cloud Distributors and recruiting SP partners
- Direct management for key accounts and top 10 partners and develops new big accounts and new valuable SPs
- Manage and develop our Channel sales and Distribution team, including but not limited to recruiting, motivating, training and coaching your established team and new resellers
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Develop the partner and alliance ecosystem to accelerate revenue and close sales with their end user customers, through individual and team target
- Work with other department peers to facilitate relationships among various departments and locations in order to achieve the sales goals & objectives
- Responsible for the sales quota, growth and direction of the sales channel partners
- Own both top line sales as well as all controllable expenses within the channels
- Expand distribution partners, recruit new channel partners, as well as drive further growth from existing channel partners
- Closely work with other sales team members to advance opportunities to closure, including Presales and support
- Regular forecast meeting with Distributors to provide weekly updates including revenue, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities and enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in SalesForce with accuracy
- Responsible to manage current partners and recruit new partners from competitors or other industries
- Effectively pitch and acquire new customers for the core company product as well as new
- Execute the business development plan; achieve and exceed the targeted sales goals
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Co-ordinate with multiple teams like marketing and inside sales and cloud team and related team within the organization for achieving the required goals.
- Ability to work across departments, such as Marketing, Partnership, Sales and connecting the dots between these responsibilities
- Multi-player to achieve sales target not only product but also renewal and cloud business ARR
- Having Cloud sales experience to expand business will be an advantage
- Have the ability to demonstrate prior distribution management experience
- Must have at least 10 years proven track record of managing sales channels and working with Sales Engineers
- Ability to upsell and be independent to manage a group of managed channel partners
- Prior software sales experience preferred through Channels, VARS and DMRs
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM