As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software QA Engineer to join Acronis Business systems and processes automation team.
Our focus is to deliver Acronis End-Customer life cycle and Product life cycle efficiency, bringing the keystone in Acronis business success. We are seeking for a person who will help us to develop and enhance tools and applications that supply all Acronis products and provide seamless end-customer experience to thousands of users worldwide. Your primary focus will be on manual and automated QA procedures for our Salesforce development which will boost the team to deliver superior quality.
- Execute different applications functional tests (new functionality and regression testing)
- Test design and scenarios development
- Automated tests and tools development
- Report found issues in Jira
- Work in tight collaboration with Development, Product Management, Designers and Technical writers teams
- Participate in other Acronis Business Systems development
- Become a key QA engineer in Salesforce development team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ year of experience in QA
- Advanced user of Linux (familiar with Shell)
- Understanding and knowledge of QA techniques, processes and methodology
- General Web applications workflow understanding
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Salesforce is a huge plus
- Programming languages (Python, Go, PHP) is a plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties