Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Content Marketing Specialist to join our team who will focus on cybersecurity topics and the research generated by our global network of Cyber Protection Operations Centers (CPOCs). You’ll be responsible for creating consistent, compelling content about our innovative cyber protection technologies and strategies, as well as the research conducted by our cybersecurity analysts and experts. As someone who thrives on learning about new technologies, creating narratives that inspire and influence people, and working across teams to drive results, you’ll be crafting unique content about the emerging field of cyber protection and collaborating with a global team of recognized cybersecurity experts to demonstrate our thought leadership, market vision, and security expertise.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Creating new, accessible content to explain complex technologies and topics to a variety of audiences
- Producing a steady stream of materials that reinforce the company’s vision and branding, including but not limited to creating articles for internal and external use, blog posts, website copy, e-books, white papers, solution briefs, videos, etc.
- Supporting the Acronis Security and CPOC teams with content that raises the profile of their work
- Navigating challenges and delivering on goals by thinking outside the box and experimenting with new content formats and campaign/program approaches
- Staying apprised of cybersecurity news and advances, as well as with content marketing best practices
- Commitment to producing high-quality, high-performing content
- Strategic approach to create content to reach business goals
- Collaborative creative approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to create assets of different styles aimed at diverse audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or similar field
- 4-6 years’ of content marketing, preferably in the cybersecurity or SaaS industry
- Proven success developing strategic marketing programs in B2B context, building brands, and boosting sales
- Experience working for a growing, global technology company (with cybersecurity or cloud industries strongly preferred)
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.