As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a seasoned Software Developer to join Advanced Automation R&D team. The project is to enhance core Acronis Cyber Protect cloud product with automation capabilities and is strategic to Acronis.
- Analyse, research and develop functionality to roadmap requirements
- Participate design and peer code reviews
- Support QA team in technical matters
- Overlook deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years work experience in the field of frontend development
- Intimate knowledge of Babel, ES6 (ECMAScript 2015 Standard), and ES5
- Strong experience in Webpack, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass/Less
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programing Principles, and Design Patterns (MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Factory, Strategy and etc.)
- Experience in Scrum/Kanban, Git, JIRA
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: Jest, Node.js, Backend Development, Electron js, BEM Methodology, Test-Driven Development, Linux/BSD
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL and/or GoLang/C# will be a plus.
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Upper-Intermediate English
WE USE IN OUR WORK:
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, MS Visual Studio, GoLand git
- Apache 2.x, MSSQL, MySQL, Nginx
- HTTP (S), RAML, REST / RESTful, RQL (RESOURCE QUERY LANGUAGE)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties