Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven eCommerce Specialist to join our Marketing - Operations team. The eCommerce Specialist will be responsible for Acronis Online Sales. They will work together with Website team on the purchase pages, setup and maintain Acronis products via eCommerce platform, organize and manage promotions via Website, in-product notifications and emails, manage regular email communications with existing customers to improve renewal rates.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Manage product catalogs to ensure accurate product descriptions to maximize the customer experience. Fully responsible for the data accuracy of various categories of products
- Execute quarterly promo plans according to current KPIs
- Manage online sales projects through close collaboration with Design, Web, QA teams
- Solve eCommerce caused issues closely working with Support team to ensure customer satisfaction through online purchase journey
- Improve customer online purchase journey and cart conversion through A/B testing with ongoing analysis, implement the best eCommerce practices
- Manage and implement customer retention campaigns (in-product flow, upsell, upgrade).
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Marketing, Product management, Project management) or long-term experience in marketing, product or project management
- 1+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Exceptional attention to details, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Good numeracy to analyse campaigns for return investment and decide future activity
- Must be familiar with Google Analytics
- eCommerce, email marketing or project management experience as a plus