Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Partner Marketing Manager, you will plan, organize and execute partner programs in the U.S. & Canada with a focus on the Service Provider/Cloud channel. You will be expected to create relevant two-way interactions partners, influence buying decisions, enhance relationships, build trust in the brand, and strategically consult on channel marketing activities.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Partner Enablement and Follow-up: Work with partners to help enable them to generate revenue by way of supporting and guiding marketing plans, assisting in QBRs, and tracking trial provisioning, in a consultative approach. Makes sure partners are abreast of any new material, promotions, campaigns and/or information deemed beneficial to grow their accounts in alignment with sales’ strategy. Responsible for reporting marketing contributions, keeping in line with budget and marketing performance goals.
- Strategic Communications: Proactively communicates campaigns, material and keeps partners informed on a regular basis of any needed materials. Takes a hands on approach to participating in partner meetings, cloud sales team meetings to give visibility to marketing projects. Expected to align with global cloud team members to facilitate top down communication.
- Partner Events Management and Execution - Manage event participation with the partner, aligned to the partner plan to support strategic sales and the organizational goals. This can be by way of event recommendation, planning, execution on time and in budget, and reporting on results. Ensure that the company brand accurately reflects in all events. Keeps on top of the sales team for lead follow-up and execution while giving visibility to the regional team on success of events for future consideration.
- Responsible for maintaining budget aligned to partner spend, communicating partner plan progress and making sure activities are accurately reflected in the global marketing shared activities planner and calendar.
- Expected to learn the systems and processes that will help in fulfilling the job.
- Relevant degree (e.g. Business Administration) or experience in channel marketing
- 2+ years of experience in the software market, ideally with corporate software.
- 2+ year experience in the channel sales / B2B marketing area and in developing marketing strategies
- Full command of channel enablement tools and relationship management
- Proven skills at rolling out integrated marketing programs
- Exceptional organizational abilities, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Excellent office administration skills
- Proven ability to work in a channel team as well as cross-functionally at various levels (local, regional and global) of an organization
- Must be familiar with office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM applications (salesforce.com highly desired; and Marketo a plus)
- Willingness to travel to partner events, QBRs, meetings
- Bilingual in Spanish/English or French/English desirable but not necessary
- You are a go-getter, not afraid to speak up, and you are proactive in order to get things done
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.