As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
As a Cloud Frontline Support Specialist you will be responsible for supporting MSPs, partners and customers of Acronis, and resolving Acronis Cyber Platform technical incidents with the help of available resources (Knowledge base, public and internal documentation), your own expertise and cooperation with colleagues within Support organization. You will craft solutions and deliver initial product setup, perform initial issue troubleshooting, escalate issues to the next Support level, communicate with MSPs to their complete satisfaction.
- Answer how-to questions and customer care requests related to Acronis Cyber Platform
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the MSPs involving Acronis products.
- Perform technical analysis of a technical issue and define an action plan for fixing it.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners.
- Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support partners’ requests effectively.
- Interact with various departments (Experts, Partner Success, Analysts) to analyze and resolve problems.
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for your role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent English (both verbal and written) and Hebrew (native)
- 1 or more years of work experience in a similar role (preferably in Hosting tech support or Managed Service Provider business)
- Good communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Hands-on experience administering Windows Server (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI – as a strong plus
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi Microsoft Hyper-V clusters) – as a strong plus
- Experience with Business applications (MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers) – as a strong plus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for complex cross-platform issues.
- Recuperation Pay (‘Demi Havra’a’)
- Study Fund (‘Keren Hishtalmut’)
- Pension Arrangements (Managers Insurance fund or Pension Fund)
- Travel Allowance (‘Hofshi Hodshi’)
- Holiday Gift (New Year and Passover)
- Meal Card (‘Ten Bis’ or ‘Cibus’)
- Benefits are under discussion, they might be reviewed and re-assessed over time
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.