Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Our growing marketing team is looking for an energetic person who will join us as Regional Marketing Manager Eastern Europe. As Regional Marketing Manager Eastern Europe, you will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing plans to increase the demand and the brand awareness for Acronis solutions across Eastern Europe. You will plan, implement and track all Acronis lead generation and channel marketing activities to support aggressive sales goals. To do so, you will work closely with the local sales teams, global marketing team, channel and alliance partners. This position is based out of Warsaw, Poland.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Develop and manage quarterly marketing plans and budgets in the regions to meet lead targets and support our Acronis sales organisation
- Develop channel-marketing opportunities with distribution, service providers and resellers through joint marketing plans and co-funding
- Manage local online and off-line marketing campaigns across diverse channels
- Ensure the smooth and timely execution of global campaigns in your region, including content review, list management, scheduling and Salesforce.com reporting to guarantee program effectiveness
- Manage public and Acronis events including logistics, pre- and post-event activities and reporting
- Brief and manage telemarketing resources to ensure proper qualification and conversion of marketing leads
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, channel and campaign groups to roll out high-impact integrated campaigns, and ensure consistent brand messaging across all communications
- Local content development, review and proof reading of global marketing materials
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking and reporting the ROI of all marketing activities
- Negotiate, manage and track contracts, purchase orders and invoices.
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing
- 5+ years of experience in the IT market
- 5+ years’ experience in the channel sales / B2B marketing area and in developing marketing strategies
- Full command of channel enablement tools and relationship management
- Excellent Polish and English skills, other languages are a plus
- Proven skills at rolling out integrated marketing programs
- Exceptional organisational abilities, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Good numeracy to analyse campaigns for return investment and decide future activity
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally at various levels (local, regional and global) of an organisation
- Must be familiar with office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM applications (salesforce.com highly desired; and Marketo a plus)
- Willingness to travel