As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection that solves safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges on the daily basis. We offer innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that can run in the cloud, on-premises or even in a mixture of both worlds. We call that a hybrid cloud. Our innovative approach is trusted by more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries who use our products and services to protect their critical data. In order to implement such world beating functionality we use a variety of advanced technologies, including micro-service architecture, AI and blockchain to start with, that you might be interested in gaining an experience in.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis built a true multicultural team of highly talented professionals who can do amazing things and ready to share their knowledge and experience with candidates who are brave enough to join such a vibrant social environment.
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection against ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, mobile and applications. Founded in 2003 in Singapore, with global headquarters in Switzerland, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
- You will play an important role in the development of innovative data protection and security solutions, focusing on the UI part of the product.
- You will create clean, simple, and easy-to-use interfaces that users love.
- You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems. Ideally, you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of work experience in the field of front-end development
- Knowledge of ECMAScript Standards, Babel, Webpack, HTML5/CSS3/Scss
- Experience in Git, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban
- Base knowledge of Functional Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, and design patterns (Factory, Strategy, MVC, MVVM, Singleton and etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: Vue, Angular, TypeScript, ElectronJS, Jest, BEM Methodology, Node.js
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties