Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Our growing marketing team is looking for an energetic person who will join us as Digital and Campaign Marketing Manager to own the creation, execution, optimization and tracking of integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand generation and service provider recruitment across Europe.
The Digital and Campaign Marketing Manager will work closely with the Regional Marketing Team and the Global Digital and Campaigns Teams, together formulating plans and creating programs to support Acronis’s marketing and sales targets and to further develop the company's brand awareness as the leader in Cyber Protection across Europe.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Formulate and drive regional campaign marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and conversion for Acronis’s solution portfolio
- Partner with international marketing teams to provide the expansion of global campaigns and consistency of outcomes in the region
- Analyze and report on the results of the campaigns
- Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams across the global marketing and the digital media organizations (Product Marketing, Global Marketing, Communications, PR, Sales) to reach maximum effect from the campaign
- Manage top-down forecasts and budget for your campaigns in connection to quarterly and annual plans
- Measure and optimize marketing funnel and programs. Take accountability for budget, resource allocation, and performance to plan against defined metrics
- Drive marketing innovation and creativity. This role requires you to champion your audience and actively apply audience insights and marketing analytics to deliver plans that achieve business targets and audience goals
- Build best in class customer journeys for service providers and end-customers in the region
- Stay up to date on industry/market trends as well as competitor activity
- Support the global digital strategy within the European region to increase the number of high-quality leads
- Assist in developing and managing marketing campaign strategies for all digital marketing initiatives (SEO, SEM, content development & marketing, website, email, paid advertising, social media, and others)
- Facilitate the flow of lead generation through to the CRM (Salesforce.com), actively manage the CRM platform for marketing needs, drive prospects to MQLs and then to opportunities
- Help to optimize email and marketing automation strategies
- Analyze and report on the results of the digital marketing channels. Recommend strategic and tactical changes to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Home office based in the UK or based in the Munich Office (Germany)
- Track record of developing and managing multiple large-scale 360 campaigns simultaneously, across paid media and owned channels. Should be familiar working with external marketing agency partners and in-house teams to deliver these
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of omnichannel marketing
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines
- Resourceful and able to pivot and innovate
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo or other marketing automation platforms
- Experience working in a technology company
- Have launched marketing campaigns focused on IT service providers and IT pros