As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is looking for an experienced content manager to join our marketing team. Successful candidate will be responsible for managing Acronis corporate website globally across all regions.
We are looking for a team player who will drive and support the delivery of web projects aligned with the overall business objectives and corporate strategy of the company. You will work with Acronis Regional Marketing, Sales, Design, Web Development and QA teams to deliver online projects effectively and on time.
- Manage web content updates across all regions
- Work closely with project stakeholders in the regions to ensure they provide requirements/review on time
- Collect requirements, plan, and drive execution of web projects
- Manage projects’ timeline, scope and resources
- Track key metrics across all regions to ensure the project is efficient
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven record of web projects completed
- Understanding of web development, web design and UX principles
- Strong English language skills
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.