Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented NOC Administrator which will have an instrumental role and impact on Acronis’ success, and because they will be supporting business-critical systems they should have proper knowledge and experience with monitoring tools, alerting tools, communication tools, ticketing systems, and comfortable with customer notifications. And just like every other position at Acronis, this person must embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
• Utilize monitoring tools to proactively identify system, application and network issues within the Acronis Cloud Data Center environment
• Escalate as needed to appropriate teams
• Make automation recommendations based on recurring events
• Assist in reporting and dashboard service metrics
• Follow communication protocol to inform Operations, Support, and Leadership about the status of Acronis’ global infrastructure
• Track escalated issues status
• Basic knowledge of TCP/IP including ports and protocols
• Troubleshooting experience with servers, storage appliances, web servers and networks
• Basic hypervisor virtualization skills including KVM/Virtuozzo/VMware
• Linux experience with CentOS/OpenVZ/RHEL
• Familiarity with collaboration tools including Slack and Skype
• ITSM experience including Atlassian (Confluence/Jira)
• Good multi-tasking skills working with numerous monitors, several communication channels and multiple engineers/teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure handling time sensitive Production issues
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.