As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This is an individual contributor position that will be responsible for developing the front-end of the "Acronis Cyber Files" file-synchronization application based on the client-server model (similar to Box). This includes both our web applications and some native desktop apps UI.
- Autonomous feature development: coordinating the design and its architecture, close work with back-end teams and product teams
- Develop amazing UI for our web and desktop applications
- Use and contribute to the company's internal libraries of UI components
- Implementing designs; performing code reviews; implementing unit tests; debugging and integrating code
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of work experience in the field of front-end development with at least one modern front-end framework (AngularJS, VueJS, React)
- Knowledge of Git, HTML/CSS, ECMAScript Standards, Bundler, Webpack
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes and ElectronJS would be a plus
- Ability to take responsibility for feature development / project
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)