Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer.
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As an ML engineer, you would be part of the global Cyber Protection Operation Center team supporting products with the latest ML detection methods. Participating in the development of new Machine Learning technologies to automate security alerts triage.
- Research and implement advanced AI/ML models according to business requirements and requests
- Prototype, build, test, deploy and maintain AI/ML infrastructure and production models
- Apply machine learning and/or graph analysis techniques to build production-level solutions
- Support the core team and work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configurations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years of experience in AI/ML Engineering and Research
- Strong understanding and experience on deep learning, reinforcement learning, classification and/or clustering algorithms and their applications
- Familiarity with ML algorithms as applied to Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval
- Hands on experience in working with ML platforms and libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch and/or Scikit-Learn
- Familiarity with Big Data analytics such as Spark and SparkML
- Hands on experience in applying ML to very large data sets
- Proficiency in Python, R, Java, C++ or equivalent
- Strong background in machine learning and statistics
- Good reading and writing English skills
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.