As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As an ML engineer, you would be part of the global Cyber Protection Operation Center team supporting products with the latest ML detection methods. Participating in the development of new Machine Learning technologies to automate security alerts triage.
- Research and implement advanced AI/ML models according to business requirements and requests
- Prototype, build, test, deploy and maintain AI/ML infrastructure and production models
- Apply machine learning and/or graph analysis techniques to build production-level solutions
- Support the core team and work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configurations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years of experience in AI/ML Engineering and Research
- Strong understanding and experience on deep learning, reinforcement learning, classification and/or clustering algorithms and their applications
- Familiarity with ML algorithms as applied to Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval
- Hands on experience in working with ML platforms and libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch and/or Scikit-Learn
- Familiarity with Big Data analytics such as Spark and SparkML
- Hands on experience in applying ML to very large data sets
- Proficiency in Python, R, Java, C++ or equivalent
- Strong background in machine learning and statistics
- Good reading and writing English skills
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties