Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for a new Python Developer.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As an automation engineer, you will contribute building and maintaining automated infrastructure to collect, classify and detect cyberthreats like ransomware, malware, viruses and phishing. You will also work closely with our cyber security researchers, building tools to automate their day-to-day operations. Also you will setup monitoring and alerting tools to ensure that our customers always obtain fast and accurate cyber protection.
- Develop and maintain pipelines for various automation tasks (e.g. suspicious files collection and analysis, automated detection of cyber threats)
- Design and develop system backend components (data storage layer) according to business requirements and requests
- Build highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant systems
- Build and deploy automation services (REST API, Web application, etc) for Acronis Cybersecurity Lab operations
- Build, maintain and optimize large databases and datasets of malware samples, logs, telemetry data etc
- Monitor, optimize and re-design the architecture to maximize performance of systems
- Perform quality assurance for developed components
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience as Python developer, DevOps engineer or relevant positions.
- Experience in frameworks like Celery, Flask or Django, Pytest
- Experience in working with SQL (PostgreSQL) and no-SQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge and hands on experience in working with Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, MapReduce) and/or Kafka ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD (continuous integration/development) tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization environments, experience of creating and controlling virtual machines in cloud.
- Knowledge of Linux system management and software deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred
- Capable and willing to learn and integrate new technology (a new tool, database or programming language).
- Good reading and writing English skills
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.