Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. We are looking for candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in customer research, business strategy and productizing new ideas. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting edge technology, will be key to success in this role. We need someone who can understand the needs of multiple key customer personas and execute on projects of major strategic importance to the company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participates in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Accepts new functionality ideas coming from Product Management into work by R&D according to a defined set of criteria
- Decomposes new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by happy customers
- Identifies cross dependencies, integration points, and risks, bridge various roles (developers, QAs, designers, technical writers, etc.) and teams together towards the common goal of high quality and timely release of new product functionality
- Keeps the balance between new product functionality and the technical/architectural improvements according to the agreed quotas
- Accepts the implemented functionality and demonstrate it to requestors
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- + 3 years of experience in developing and managing product requirements for Cybersecurity products and services in a Cloud provider environment
- Experience in product development and program management of Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) or Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) or Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is a must
- Experience in product development and program management of Email Security, DLP and security compliance is a plus
- Proficiency in communicating with multiple stakeholders, business and technical, internal and external, to clarify and shape the technical requirements
- Proficiency in decomposing the requirements into work items, e.g. Stories
- Experience in working with workflow management and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in analyzing, modeling, and describing business processes and customer journey maps
- Ability to provide constructive feedback when validating requirements match during demonstrations
- Desire to track the success on the market, to come up with improvement suggestions, and push them into the product/service
- Understands the software development lifecycle, experience in the Agile software development process
- Data-driven person, have basic statistical analysis skills
- Good written & verbal English communication skills
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.