Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking for an experienced and driven Partner Success Manager. The Cloud Inside Partner Success Manager is responsible for establishing, managing and growing Acronis’ presence within existing and new Cloud partners. This individual will work in close collaboration with our Cloud partners with the specific objective to increase Acronis’ revenue, customer base, and market share within their business.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Experience with scalable architectures, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes),
- Excellent understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Strong knowledge of the Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products.
- Deep architecture and engineering background required
- Deep knowledge Cloud platforms like MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V
- Security knowledge / Security certification required
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with CTOs, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and developers
- Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.