Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc).
We are looking for a Senior Manual Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. The QA Engineer will work as a part of growing RnD team working on innovative technologies that are in the center of Acronis product: Acronis Cyber Cloud. This position is mainly responsible for performance testing of Acronis agent, installed on clients machines: creating, and passing through manual testing scenarios and release acceptance. This involves working collaboratively with the teams located around the globe including RnD departments in different countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
- Prepare test environments
- Execution of manual functional testing, reporting and processing defects
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Prepare test analytics for automation scenarios, interact with automation team
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes
- Take part in planning sprints and whole releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience as a Manual Quality Assurance tester
- 1+ years of developing test cases for complex applications
- Experience with software product performance testing on Windows and/or Mac OS X
- Basic knowledge about virtualization
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Basic knowledge of working with REST API
- Analytical mindset
- At least upper-Intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles ( Python , TypeScript)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Systems ( Ansible )
- Web-service testing experience (frontend, backend)
- CI/CD systems & Jenkins
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Willingness and readiness to switch to Automation QA (Python)
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.